Friday, June 1, 2012

Jar Labels

Do you remember about the post I wrote about organizing kitchen? Yeps, apparently it hasn't finished until now, with so much things to do I almost forgot to finalize organizing my kitchen. So today I'm starting to design the label for jar spices. I'm using empty used jars to keep all the spices, instead of using plastic storage because it will look tidier.

However I haven't printed the labels yet, I'm just started designing the label with Photoshop. I made it simple with pastel colors. Here are my result so far:





Since I only have 4 empty jars at the moment, I only made 4 designs. I'm planning to make another design for covering the jars, instead of just the jar lids since I will place the jars in a rack, so it would be easier if I could see it from above and also from the sides.

Tell me what you think about those designs :) Will update this post after I've printed them and stick them to the jars.

Cheers,
Indispensable Lady

No comments:

Post a Comment

Any thoughts? Feel free to share them here..