Thursday, June 14, 2012

DIY: Jar Label Project

Finally I had the time to accomplish my jar label project this morning. I have promised that I will post the final result of my spices jar after they were labeled, so here are they:






I'm having so much fun taking photos of these sweet jars :-) I especially love the pastel colors that match with the white jar lids. Too bad I only have 3 empty jars at the moment. Looking forward to make more spices jars with these label design. This is a very cheap and easy DIY kitchen project that costs nearly 0 kroner for me.

Materials:
1. Used jars
2. Paper
3. Scissor
4. Double Tape

How to make:
1. Design the label using Adobe Photoshop, or you can download the jar label design online.
2. Name the label with the spices name
3. Print it in a thick paper
4. Cut the labels according to the shapes
5. Wash the used jar and remove the old labels attached to the jar
6. When the jars are dried, stick the labels to the jar lid and jar glass using double tape.

Good luck trying! Don't forget to send me pictures of your spice jar label when you're done!

Cheers,
Indispensable Lady

1 comment:

Any thoughts? Feel free to share them here..