Thursday, April 19, 2012

A Welcoming Note


Dear readers,

Welcome to my new source of inspirations.
I remembered back then when I was a little girl, I had this dream of becoming a writer someday. However it turns out life leads me to a different direction, I became an accountant instead. I guess works and studies made me neglect the habit of writing.

Recently I have this big changes in my life: quitting the accountant job, married to this wonderful man and moving abroad to Copenhagen, Denmark to follow my husband. So here I am, from a corporate slave into full time house wife.

Having lots of spare time makes me think back about stuff I've always wanted to do, but nearly didn't have time to accomplish them. One of them is the dream to become a writer. So here I am, writing this blog, trying to get in touch with the writing habit, sharing my thoughts and ideas to you, readers.

I have this resolution to write at least one post each day at least for the first 3 months to make it as habit. I believe it isn't an easy resolution. But hey, it is worth to try, right? And stating this in the first post, hopefully will remind me and also will make you readers have the right to protest if I failed to do so.

Well, that's quite a long introduction and I don't even introduce myself, yet. My name is Yana, I am Indonesian girl, married, catholic, studied Accounting at University of Indonesia in which I obtained a Bachelor degree in Economic. I love photography, traveling and everything related to creativity. As for personality, I believe I am one of the Melancholic-Choleric type. I'm not as open as Sanguine person to strangers or new crowds, but I can be very open to people I am comfortable with. Despite that, I love meeting new people and expanding my networks. I have this huge curiosity to learn new things, and most of my concerns/ideas/thoughts are varied among photography, traveling, cooking (as I was started cooking since I moved to Copenhagen), writing stories, financial plan and perhaps in a couple of months about motherhood as well. I know it's quite a lot and diverse. But on the positive side, the readers then could relate to me in many aspects :)

I guess that's everything I think you need to know about me. Regarding the blog name, I will explore more in my next post. Or if you can't wait to figure out what the meaning of "indispensable", just look it up in dictionary :) 

Then please, come and explore my world by firstly introducing yourself too when you visited my blog.

Cheers,
Indispensable lady


No comments:

Post a Comment

Any thoughts? Feel free to share them here..