Monday, April 23, 2012

A Love Note


I am a believer of "Love at the First Sight", but you are the exception. You didn't wow me the first time we met and not even long after we knew each other. We were in the same circle of friends but we couldn't even be considered close friend.

It is true that God's plan sometimes beyond our expectation. In such way, He brought us together, He brings you into my life and He leads me into yours. I still remembered how you slowly amazed me in many ways. Your way of thinking, the gentleness of yours and how comfortable it is talking to you because you listen to me like no one does. I used to think I couldn't fall for someone who didn't impress me at the first sight, but then again, you are the exception. 

Years gone by and I love you even more for many other reasons. People said, love conquers all. Well I guess it's true, it conquers all our discrepancies that blocked our way in the beginning of our relationship. And now all I can feel is grateful, having you as mine, couldn't think of anyone better than you as my life partner. You make me proud, you make me feel loved and most of all you complete my happiness.

This is once in a lifetime love and your heart will always be my home.

Love you,
Indispensable Lady

No comments:

Post a Comment

Any thoughts? Feel free to share them here..