Sunday, April 22, 2012

Failure in Life


Recently I am crazy about making quotes with my own photo portfolio. It is fun, actually, playing with words and photo at the same time. Hopefully you'll like the above quote :)

The most influenced person in my life once told me, "Do not be afraid to fail." I think it is a powerful advice, indeed. I know I'm not a risk taker type and sometimes the fear of failing is keeping me away from good opportunities. That's is the reason why I wrote this quote to remind myself that a failure is best teacher to help you grow.

Let us learn to embrace the failure in life, be grateful that you can experience it, and leave it behind you and move forward after take the learning with you.


Cheers,
Indispensable Lady

No comments:

Post a Comment

Any thoughts? Feel free to share them here..