Saturday, February 2, 2013

Baby It's Cold Outside

As this is my first winter in Copenhagen, I was quite worried whether we will survive the winter or not. Fortunately, we're lucky enough that we were in Indonesia when there was a real bad snow storm and the weather reached minus 15 degrees. Since we were back to Copenhagen on mid December, the weather is pretty good though, even though there were some days where it's snowy and pretty cold outside.

Apart from the freezing nose, I am surprisingly in love with Copenhagen winter. I found the whitey ground, dried trees and cloudy sky are strangely beautiful. Yet, it's still better to watch the view from much warmer place, though :-D Luckily, our apartment has super wide window so even we could enjoy snowfall with a smiling face.

We managed to take some pictures the other day before the snow is gone. Here are the pictures..








The location is behind our apartment in Ørestads, which is kind of my sanctuary place whenever I need some fresh air and recharge my sanity :-D

Beautiful isn't it? So who's interested in visiting Copenhagen the next winter? I will be pleased to be your tour guide :)

Cheers,
Indispensable Lady

3 comments:

  1. What a beautiful winter!If I was there.. I didn't know only my nose freezing or all parts of my body. I like your last photo, you are so gorgeous wearing those!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can u host me next winter? *puppy eyes* wkwkwkwkwkwkwk :D :D

    ReplyDelete

Any thoughts? Feel free to share them here..