Monday, May 5, 2014

Kill Two Birds with One Stone

Have you ever think that things that you see everyday is very ordinary, nothing interest you anymore. But once you travel to a new place, you'll see everything is more beautiful, more attractive. In the eyes of a photographer and a writer, I recently feel stuck finding interesting things to write about Copenhagen. On the other side, I want to give the editor an article about Copenhagen, the place where I live now, from the perspective of a local. 

Motivated by the urge, I start to go out more, exploring places in my surroundings, paying attention to details that normally won't catch my eyes. As a result, not only I finally gathered fresh ideas of what I can write for the travel article, at the same time I am exploring creative ways for photographing kids. Obviously, the model is always my own son, Raphael :) But instead of taking pictures of him smiling and posing at the camera, I am also composing the picture in a more 'photographic' way. By far, I love those pictures of him even more than what I usually take, even though sometimes his face is not always look at the camera.

So, as the old man says, "Kill Two Birds with One Stone".

Here are some of my recent pictures, enjoy :)





Cheers,
Indispensable Lady

2 comments:

Any thoughts? Feel free to share them here..