Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Another Year Has Gone By


An anniversary means another year has gone by, yet it seemed like yesterday I was walking down the aisle in the white dress. It's been a year, but sometimes I am still amazed how destiny brought me and my husband together. We've known each other for so long and never crossed in my mind that I would end up with him, and so did he :-D

During the past year, I've witnessed that my choice of Mr. Right is not wrong. He's been a really loving and responsible husband. Especially the last week before our anniversary, he was proven to be a super husband and father. I was sick the whole week and could barely get out of bed, so he was taking care of the house, our baby, me, and at the same time he was still working from home. How super was that? :-D

For some people the anniversary celebration must be extraordinary and festive. For us, it was a simple celebration, a quality time ended with a prayer. Thanking God for each other presence for the past year and pray for His blessing for the next many following years.

And my wish for our marriage? I just simply want to grow old with him :-)

Love,
Indispensable Lady


1 comment:

  1. i almost dropped my tears, reading this. Happy anniversary for both of you :)

    ReplyDelete

Any thoughts? Feel free to share them here..